Benjamin Dodd is a multidisciplinary designer.
His work has been exhibited at/in the following venues/publications:
- National Geographic Daily Dozen (Washington, DC)
- Poler Stuff Adventures (Portland, Oregon)
- Huckberry Journal (San Francisco, CA)
- The Thought Catalog (Brooklyn, NY)
- The Outbound Collective (San Francisco, CA)
- The Laguna Gallery of Contemporary Fine Art (Laguna Beach, CA)
- The House of Blues (San Diego, CA)
- The Boardroom (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Consumer Electronics Tradeshow (Las Vegas, NV)
- Outdoor Retailer Tradeshow (Salt Lake City, UT & Denver, CO)
- Interbike Tradeshow (Reno, NV)
- Agenda Tradeshow (Las Vegas, NV; New York, NY; Long Beach, CA)
- Snowsports Industry Tradeshow (Denver, CO)
- Helen Day Art Center (Stowe, VT)
- Dudley H. Davis Center (Burlington, VT)
- The Gallery at Williams Hall (Burlington, VT)
- The Champlain Mill (Winooski, VT)
- Gallery 55 (Natick, MA)
Companies and brands he has worked with include Poler Stuff, Quiksilver, ROXY, DC Shoes, Fellow, Outdoor Tech, The Grammys, Osprey Packs, Huckberry, Everly, Greenlight Media, The Jettison Experiment, Ampla, Budnitz Bicycles, Forsake Co, Topo Designs, Board Rescue, Brand Matter LA, The Outbound Collective, Eagle Creek, PADI/Project Aware Foundation, The University of Arizona, RL Photo, and WI-ME Snowboards.
Ben is currently based in Tucson, Arizona.
I wrote this, in third person, about myself.
︎ ︎ ︎